Nursery and Reception September 2017
Have you thought about what a prospective foundation provider can offer your child’s start in life? At Hull Collegiate School we provide a holistic approach to your child’s early years development. There are a small number of Nursery and Reception places available for September 2017 and your child would have access to:
- Five acres of landscaped gardens to explore
- Full time nursery provision for 3 years + 7.30 am - 6.00 pm Monday to Friday 51 weeks of the year
- A team of practitioners with a curriculum designed and led by professional teachers
- A continuous investment into our outdoor provision
- A purpose built gymnasium and sessions led by a professional early years sports coach
- Snack and lunchtime meals prepared on site ensuring a healthy and balanced diet
- Forest School practitioner with weekly outdoor learning sessions and offsite visits to Forest School in the Trinity Term
- Termly offsite visits to support our experiential learning policy to bring learning alive for all Foundation children
- 15 and 30 hour funded places available for 3 & 4 year olds.
If you would like to receive a prospectus please complete the online request form or contact the Registrar, Mrs Sharon McEwan, who will be happy to send you a copy and answer any questions you may have.
You can also arrange a visit to view the facilities and speak to Mrs Kell, Head of the Prep School about your child and how we can provide the best start to school life.
T: 01482 657016
Hull Collegiate has been fantastic for my daughter. She settled in instantly, all the staff are so welcoming and friendly. There is a true family feel to the school. The activities, experiences and trips have been second to none; the weekly forest school sessions are her favourite. I have watched her blossom this year and cannot thank the staff enough.