Latest information and updates
We are continually being guided by the UK Government and other organisations in our decision making to ensure the safe return of all of our pupils to School. The content on these pages provides information on our policies, procedures and the systems that are in place to ensure pupils can continue working remotely during lockdown. This information will be updated regularly as new advice is given and guidance changes.
Information for parents
Parents received guides outlining the measures the School is taking. The Online Learning Guidance eBooklet, which can be found on The Hub, sets out all the information your child will need to continue their learning from home.
We will do our utmost to support all of our pupils to ensure that their learning and wellbeing are maintained over the coming weeks.
We understand that this period can be an unsettling time for pupils and if anyone requires emotional support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing pastoral support will be available through Heads of Year and form tutors.
Government guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people's mental health and wellbeing can be found HERE.
The DfE COVID-19 helpline is available to answer questions relating to education and children’s social care. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline on 0800 046 8687 from Mon-Fri 8am – 6pm and Sat-Sun 10am-4pm.
Keeping pupils and staff safe
A comprehensive programe of Health and Safety measures are in place across the School.
- Testing is now available for all pupils and staff who are in School
- Senior School pupils and all staff must wear masks outside of the classroom
- One-way system, social-distancing measures and hand sanitizer stations around the School
- Monitoring 'close contacts' and undertaking contct tracing should anyone contract Covid-19
- Application of Cicada Antimicrobial Surface Protection nano-coating across all high-touch surfaces in the School as an additional layer of protection:
During lockdown, we are commited to maintaining our support for keyworkers, and provisions are in place for pupils of parent's who undertake such vital work.
Please fill in THIS FORM if your child will be in School.
For clarity, the Government's publication of the critical workers and vulnerable children guidance is here.