Our Online Learning Strategy ensures that:
- there is face-to-face interaction between teachers and pupils
- there is greater structure in place for pupils with the ongoing expectation of high quality work being completed; no passive learning
- guidance and support will be available from their class teacher for every lesson
- regular pastoral support from tutors and tutor group interaction
- clear expectations of what pupils need to do
- notifications (via The Hub) will be applied for non-attendance or non-completion of work (parents will also be informed if this becomes an ongoing issue).
As in the previous lockdown, pupils are expected to follow their normal bi-weekly timetable. The Online Learning Guides for the Prep and Senior School can be found on The Hub.