Senior School Remote Learning
Online Learning And The Use Of Technology
The implementation of our online learning strategy has ensured a smooth transition into teaching and learning remotely.
We continually look to reveiw and develop our digital strategy, adopting new teaching techniques to enhance the curriculum and enrichment activities.
A full curriculum with live teaching, as well as pastoral form times, assemblies and extra-curricular activities has continued. All pupils are now well-versed in learning remotely and their learning and progress, whilst different, will continue apace during this time.
Our Online Learning Strategy ensures that:
- there is face-to-face interaction between teachers and pupils in every lesson
- there is greater structure in place for pupils with the ongoing expectation of high quality work being completed; no passive learning
- guidance and support will be available from their class teacher for every lesson
- regular pastoral support from tutors and tutor group interaction
- clear expectations of what pupils need to do
- recognition postcards (via email) for excellent work or effort will be sent by teachers
- notifications (via The Hub) will be applied for non-attendance or non-completion of work.
Senior School Parent Handbook
Please click here for the Senior School Parent Handbook.
Please click here for the Senior School Online Learning Guide.