Well-being and Pastoral Care
The well-being of our pupils is as critical as ever at the moment. Adapting to remote learning, facing the issues relating to isolation and the unusual pattern of lockdown-life, the School's pastoral system has and is there to be their crux.
Our daily form times ensure regular interaction with form tutors and friends. Form tutors and Heads of Year are making weekly welfare calls to all pupils, whilst School Council gives all students the opportunity to voice any wider concerns.
Who can pupils talk to? We're still here for them!
Pupils are able to contact their form tutor, their Head of Year, or Assistant Head (Pastoral), Mrs Bloomfield, through the new worrybox email.
- Pupils' main school contacts - to be contacted via school email or Microsoft Teams
Head of Year
- Year 7 - Mrs Asbury email@example.com
- Year 8 - Mrs Wells firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 9 - Mr Henderson email@example.com
- Year 10 - Mrs Lough firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre Sixth & Sixth Form - Mrs Robinson/Mr Windeatt email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Worrybox email@example.com
Assistant Head Pastoral
- Mrs Bloomfield firstname.lastname@example.org
Action Calendar: Friendly February 2021
We would like to share with you the Action for Happiness calendar - 28 simple little reminders to help us stay positive and improve the wellbeing of those around us.